this blog is about my try to make eye look tutorial.. and the tutorial posting process totally inspired by a sweet buddy 'Tanisha Tofail'. you may like her blog to. here's her blog link... http://secretsofmermaid.blogspot.com/
- start with prime your eyes...
- apply light blue in your crease and blend it out
- apply lime yellow in inner corner
- fill the lid with a darker yellow and blend out
- apply darker blue in 1/3 of crease area
- apply navy blue in the crease in a angular shape
- highlight your brow bone with a lighter shade.
- line your lower lash line followed by previous process
- apply black eyeliner 1/2 of your lash line and wing it out slightly
- join liner a bit in your lower lash line as shown and tend your brows
- apply few coat of mascara...
product I used here...
- you r done.......................
- Maybelline superstay silky and Rimel london 24hr foundation
- MUA pressed powder in shade 4
- Sleek Avoir la Peche pan-tao blush
- Beauty UK bronzer n highligher
- Elf essential eye primer
- Lakme prefect definition eye pencil
- Maybelline pulse perfection mascara
- MUA Potastic eye shadow palette
- Jacklin lipstic in shade 92 n 114
- Loreal glam shine in infinite desert
***dont forget to blend nicely ;p
Hope you like the tutorial... please let me know your opinion. take care till the next post :)
Labels: eye makeover, tutorial