about ROBERTO CAVALLI :
- Italian fashion designer
- born in 15 Nov 1940
- Designs mens n womens wear, accessories, eyewear, watches, perfumes, underwear n beachwear. as well as, he have got Angels n Devils children collection.
here is some links if you want to know more about him...
...this tutorial is about Roberto Cavalli's fall 2012 show trend where Naomi Campbell exclusively walks for Roberto Cavalli. I tried to do the eye look here. hope you'll like it :)
**make a good base by prime your eyes as we we need to pop the colors
**dab the green on the outer part of your eyes
**dab purple inner part of eyes leaving the very inner corner
**put brown on your outer corner..........
**fill your inner corner and brow bone with light golden shade and blend every shades carefully
**apply a very fine line on 1/3 of your upper and lower water line with black liner
**finish with mascara and touch up your brows
...and here's the finished Look......
product i used here...
- Elf mineral face primer
- Maybelline super stay silky foundation
- Revlon color-stay mineral foundation
- MUA pressed powder in shade 4 as bronzer
- Beauty UK blush n highlighter
- home made eye primer
- Sleek original eye palette
- Lakme perfect definition eye pencil
- Maybelline pulse perfection mascara
- Natural Collection lipstick in Rose Bud
- Loreal glam shine lipgloss in Fresh Cassis
...let me know guys what you think of this try ;p and do not forget to inspire me by following my blog :)
Labels: eye makeover, INSPIRED look