Review: Jackelin smooth finish foundation

Jackelin Smooth Finish Foundation
Worth: BDT 325/- 
Available at any cosmetic store with various shades.


Hey Everyone !!!
Months ago, i've been looking for a foundation for my daily use which has to be light but atleast give medium coverage, a bit lasting power, does look natural and definitely not anything pricey. 
I almost made my mind to go for BB creams but the coverage BB cream gives usually was stopping me to think about that. As because I always prefer to cover unwanted stuff like spots or uneven skin tone unless its a nude face day ;p ...top of that, cant wear heavy foundation everyday, specially when its a working day... isnt it ???

So, i was looking and looking and looking..... sometimes i felt like I never gonna found anything... additional problem was to get the right shade. There is so many foundation available in market but i found most of them in pink undertone where my skin tone is yellow and all are far lighter shade than my skin tone. People mostly use a shade lighter than their skin but I feel satisfied with same shade.
However, I finally spotted Jackelin Smooth Finish Foundation while i was trying other foundation on a store  and was surprised how it matches on skin. Bingo... none matches on my skin this way!!! That time i wasn't totally sure about its quality, eventually, that day i saw it for the first time!! 
I looked at the price... i was quite cheap, looked at the claims, attractive saying !! .....so bought it to give it a try.
Shade 21 sand beige
NOW...
This product.... have a real classic packaging. Nicely finished Glass bottle with a pump, which i loved. 
Its been a month um using this foundation.

Firstly,
** I'm really happy with the shade though its oxidize a bit which is why skin looks a bit dark after applying but its ok with me because i always powder my face after foundation. 
** This product is really smooth to apply and blend with skin so nicely. Doesn't settle on fine lines and gives the prefect even skin tone.
** It feels so light on skin. Product claims its oil free and it really doesn't feel oily but shines on skin without powder. With powder it gives totally matte n hydrated look.
** Coverage is medium but easily buildable if u want more.
** Staying power is also good... goes easily 4hr but in my case I felt to blot after 4/5 hr.
** Doesn't rub off easily as it claims. 
** Water based which is another good thing :)
** Didn't break me out till now :)

Lastly....
um quite happy with this foundation. this product meets every requirement to be my daily wear. I think this product is gonna suit with dry, normal and combination skin. 
Oily skin? that a NO from ME.
Hvae you tried it ?? what did you think about it?
If you haven't tried it yet I recommend it to give it a try.

NOTE: one thing i hate about this product.. the way it smells. Product claims its fragrance free but it does have kinda chemical smell... eww.. thanks that after powdering i dont get that smell !!!

Hope you like my reviews ! If you have any queries, drop me a comment below.
Join my FB Fanpage here.. https://www.facebook.com/poribella to be in touch more frequently :)
Take Care

Labels: ,