I never tried to use or used Red color for eyes.
It was kind of a neglected color or i haven't had courage to use red for eye..
After all it is a supper bold color...
But... somehow, i felt like i should give it a try atleast.
my first attempt simply was a disaster... in 2nd attempt i came up with this...
LOVE IT or HATE IT ????
Product I've used here:
- Red, golden as lower liner and the highlighter from this palate I've made with tk10/- local BD eyeshadows. I must say these are heavenly pigmented.. I love this shadows. ***I must mention one more thing about these shadows, you dont need any primer at all n they'll easily last 6/7 without fading out.
- Orange in crease from sleek acid palate.
- La-femme gel eyeliner
- Maybelline volume express mascara in very black
- Jackelin red lip liner
- Ioni lipstic in Somersault
- a bit of orange shadow from sleek Acid to create ombre effect.
- Jackelin smooth finish foundation in shade sand beige 21
- Maybelline dream matte powder in medium beige
- Flormar pretty blush as Bronzer in shade p114
- sleek Avoir-la-peache blush
Guys.... have you tried RED??? if you haven't, give it a try...
and do let me know... I would love to see it :)
Do not forget to leave you thoughts in comment box.. Nothing is sweeter than your feedback to me :)
take care till the next post
Labels: eye makeover, tutorial