Review: Pond's White Beauty naturals spot-less lightening cream


Worth: BDT 700/- (promo pack with 50g free face wash)
Availability: Any good cosmetic store or Supper shop




Winter in knocking the door n skin is getting dry then normal. Our skin need some extra care in winter.... some extra moisturizer. Cant use the same day cream what was summer favorite !!
Recently, I picked up Pond's White Beauty (naturals spot-less lightening cream). It was a promo pack and comes with free 50g face wash tube. Single Jar worth about BDT 750/- . If you found this promo pack, i think its quite a bargain for this(700/-) price. This is a product by Hindustan Uniliver LTD, not any BSTI permitted local product. But available in almost everywhere.

This one called 'Naturals' because of its natural ingredients like Camellia Leaf extract.

I wasn't sure about the product when i picked it that how its gonna be, as it was my first use. Surprisingly, I am loving it from the first use. this one feels quite similar to Pond's Age Miracle day cream.
Read my review for Pond's Age Miracle Here....

As always, packaging is like all other Pond's product, nice ans pretty. Very light peach in color have sweet hearby smell n smooth in texture.
Absorb pretty quickly in skin and leaves nice n smooth feeling. Not greasy at all and moisturize perfectly for a long time.

Doesn't leave any whitish film after application.
I'm almost half way using this cream n I can say this is a good product for winter to keep your skin healthy, though, its not gonna work on your spots or your skin tone as it claims.

Another good thing, it didnt break me out yet. However, nothing much to say about this, till now I'm satisfied and this is gonna be my regular day cream for this upcoming winter.
This product doesn't have any SPF/sun protection in it so don't forget to use your sunscream while you using this cream.

If you looking for winter cream i'll suggest you to give it a try. I believe it will suit all skin type except you are having supper oily skin.


Have you tried this product yet??? 
What is your experience about product???
What is gonna be your winter product???
Do let me know.....

AND....
dont forget to follow me...
keep connected.... on
facebook.........here 
Find me on instagram by 'tamanz'
~~~take care you all~~~

***I haven't tried the face wash yet, so cant say anything about that.
*** I bought this cream with no expectation of whiten up my skin tone ;p. I love my skin tone n I believe no cream can make one fairer... :) 
dont forget to check expiry date

Labels: ,