ALERT !!! ALL BLOGGER, READER..n.. FOLLOWER !!! Google Reader will be down !!!

HELLO reader/follower/blogger...
this is a very important post for all of you.

I already got the notification from Google that 
from 1st of July 2013 Google reader going to to be down permanently.
In that case all you follower by GFC wont gonna get any update from your subscribed blog.

I, personally was totally depended on Reader.
After getting this news i got freaked out almost. Had to look for some alternative.
And, luckily, found a really better option after all my research !!!
which is.... bloglovin 
Its pretty simple aswell. Sign up Bloglovin by your Facebook account or email and 
you can import all you subscribed blog to there. and also you can follow any blog through Bloglovin.

Google Reader is linked to GFC.
Technically, GFC in not disappearing but user of GFC will no longer get updates on Google Reader
Soon, Im going to remove GFC following tab from my blog 
as because its gonna be valueless either way !

I request all of you to subscribe me through bloglovin 

another option is like my Greenstory FB fan page 
I publish all my blog post updates there. so you wont miss a single thing that way :)

thank you :)




Labels: