Review: Lime Crime lipstick My Beautiful Rocket

Hello Lovelies...
How are you all doing ?

Today's review post is about 
Lime Crime 'My Beautiful Rocket'
Worth: $16 in LimeCrime web
Availability: not widely available in Bangladesh. 
You can get yours through Online/FB shopping pages




On to the Packaging..
As usually.. a supper cute thingy to have on your collection
pure lilacy-violety-pinky bulet shaped tube with sparkly holographic Unicorn !!
Cant describe enough of the beautiful packaging.

Smells... sweet vanilla.. 
I love the smell like craizy !!


Like all others, 
I was also dying to fly with the latest bright orange lip trend till i got this on my hand.
Trust me, you cant get more prefect orange than this one.
Its not any red orange, no pink orange, just the straight orange. 
I was almost jumping when i got this !!

As because of my previous experience with LimeCrime 'Ariborne Unicorne' 
I didnt think twice to buy this.. I was tremendously happy with the quality of LimeCrime lipstick.
But my experience with this one is a bit different !!
This gives creamy and non-drying finish.
But Its was way more creamy than Airborne Unicorn.
Which is why, Totally settle on fine line and transfer on anything like hell. 
Even when I smoothed my two lips together It creates uneven surface and stripy texture.
Im quite upset with the opacity, you will need three coat atleast to get the right color.
And when you apply few coats directly from the tube you'll get a crazy uneven creamy layer.
which certainly looks gross!! 


However, I manged to find a trick for getting it right.
I applied with brush and waited a minute after each coat to give it time to set down. 
Then only i found it well applied with the full opacity.
There is also a plus point, Its stain lips nicely so that lasting power is quite well.
You'll have nice orange stained lip throughout the day even if you eat or drink :)

..in day light
Overall,
Im not surely happy with 'My Beautiful Rocket'
Just trying to be happy.
I must mention that normally I'm a matte finish lover,
 I think if you like cream finish you might gonna like it more than me. 

Have you tried Lime Crime's My Beautiful Rocket??
How is your experience??


~~Take care till the next post~~
...bunch of love...

Labels: ,