Review: Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream

Hello There....
I'll be reviewing today
Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye cream.

Do you care those saggy fine lines under your eyes or ugly dark circle??
well, i do....
i haven't had much dark circle but hate lines under eye.
you can easily hide dark circle by concealer but fine line ???
i bet anything but make cant hide those !!

so... i went for an eye cream by hoping that gonna help me...
I picked 
Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream
Worth: BDT 650/- for 15ml
Available: almost everywhere



Product Claims:
This cream is blended with some very effective ingredient along with the goodness of real gold to provide remarkable effect. Will erase all your dark circle and under eye marks. Will treat the first sign of ageing.


My experience:
Product come with a sleek golden color pump packaging like all other Gold Radiance range. But This ones packaging is a bit better in quality than the day cream one. I adored the packaging this time . The pump always makes it hygienic and easy to use. Doesn't have any remarkable smell or i can say its a fragrance free product. 
When u apply the cream you'll need max 1/2 of the pump, which means 15ml will last for real long. It has tiny-miny Gold particles in it but after applying you can hardly notice that. Applies very smoothly on skin, feels totally light weight and absorbs easily. I must mention it doesn't give any greasy feeling.

I have been using this product for 2months now. Its been my part of my every night care routine. I don't have much dark circle, problematic fact for me is mainly fine lines under eyes. Additionally, I'm quite bothered by my smile lines so I used it there aswell.


In result, after this 2month... i'm just loving this cream. Whatever dark circle i had that's gone totally and i'm seeing quite improvement in my smile lines. Although, I believe its gonna take time for under eye area but what  good can happen more than this when those are quite in control !!!
Overall, If you are concern about your eye problem i'll tell you to give this product a try. It's a bit pricey compared to product amount but a little goes long. And specially for the benefit i got, This product totally worth it.

One bad side for packaging.. you cant see how much product is left there! which is totally considerable :)

what is your current eye care product?
I would love to hear about that.....

~~Dont forget to follow me~~
....Take care till the next post....
NOTE: please pardon my ugly looking nails.. but trust me those are not dirty.. its the nailpolish !!!

Labels: ,