FOTD: Anniversary Dinner


Its been a horrible week for me, suffering through cold and flu!! Meantime, last Sunday was my wedding anniversary. I planned a lot for the day, thought to wear saree for dinner, as I rarely wear saree may be once a year but had to to change that plan due to my sickness. However, me and my husband passed an amazing day together doing this or that(cant say everything, that's personal you know.. :p) we planned. 

Lastly, we went for candle light dinner. We picked Thai cuisine at Thai Emerald, accent was seafood(my favorite). Unfortunately, most of the food got wasted as their portion was too big for two but they tested awesome, specially their coconut cream soup. 


I ended up wearing dress instead of saree, tried a look which is simple but chick. We got back home at midnight and then took picture for blog. It was around 5 hour after I did my makeup. 
Let's get into close picture and product list....


Face:
*MUA undress your skin primer
*Pond's BB cream
*MAC studio finish concealer
*MAC studio fix powder plus foundation
*ELF HD powder in corrective yellow
*Revlon bronzer
*Fashionista blush in London
*The Balm Mary-lou-manizer

Eyes:
*ELF brow kit
*Urdan Decay primer potion
*Stilla Abstract shadow palette
*Jackelin eye liner in Firoza(lower line)
*Revlon khol pencil
*Revlon custom eyes mascara

Lip:
*MAC flat out fabulous 


.........much love........
.....Take care till the next post.....

Labels: , ,