100th post in GreenStory~~


Otherday while checking my dashboard I almost accidentally noticed that I already posted 99 blogs and next is going to be my 100th. I was shocked in happiness and strange feelings. Its been over two years that I'm writing, eventually I was slower than anyone ever, never thought it will reach to 100th someday.. ha ha... yeh, I should be ashamed that I was lazy always to write and work for blog but hey, it was never been my profession than a hobby. I still remember the day I opened my blog and first wrote something, it was totally nothing... I didn't know what I'm going to write or else... I'm pretty much surprised today that time after time now its in a form!! And finally, this is going to be my 100th post that I'm writing...   

Always there was only one intention behind my blog is to help my readers by my experience and it will always be the same.... Till date, I'm not so famous blogger but whatever the amount of my reader is, I feel completely blessed by their love. 


Many thanks and a big hug to all my reader and wishing to be more regular in blog from now on...
~~~XOXOXOXO~~~



Have a look at all my posts till date.......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews:
·         Extreme dry skin and Dove intensive cream
·         Mascara Stash: All used up
·         Lime Crime lipstick My Beautiful Rocket
·         Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream
·         Aloe Cure's La Belleza Green Facial (a requestedreview by Aloe Cure)
·         Meena Herbal Hand&Foot Scrub
·         Revlon Age Defying Concealer with Botafirm/ SPF20
·         Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in shade 004(medium)
·         Flormar Clean Care Facial Cleansing Gel
·         Product that I Regret buying: Olay total effectday cream, Olay natural white day & night cream
·         The Cheapest eye shadow + glitter of theworld... and my thoughts
·         Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner Black(886)
·         MUA matte lipstick Scarlet Siren
·         Makeup Academy(MUA) Luxe Velvet Lip LacquerReckless
·         MUA matte lipstick Totally Nude
·         Urban Decay Deluxe eyeshadow box
·         Wet n Wild Megalast lip color DollHousePink(967)
·         Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color PurtyPersimmon(970)
·         Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in shade Pinkerbell(968)
·         MUA (Makeup Academy) Undress Your SkinIlluminating Foundation
·         Lakme CC Cream
·         Garnier BB Cream: Miracle skin perfector
·         Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color CherryPicking(965)
·         Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Juicy Papaya
·         Ioni Lipstick in Sexy Fuchsia
·         Ioni Lipstick Cabernet
·         Astalift Cream & Whitening Cream: FirstImpression
·         Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color Sugar Plum Fairy
·         Flormar nail therapy Repair & Care Oil
·         Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream
·         Lime Crime lipstick Airborne Unicorn
·         Pond's White Beauty naturals spot-lesslightening cream
·         Beauty UK eyeshadow palette 6
·         Jackelin smooth finish foundation
·         Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
·         Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder
·         Pond's Age miracle day & night cream
·         Mumtaj Color Henna: review
·         MUA(Makeup Academy) Face Primer
·         MUA immaculate palette
·         MUA(makeup academy) Pro Range haul and firstimpression.
·         OLAY natural white healthy fairness day cream
·         Maybelline define a-line eyeliner
·         Maybelline Pulse Perfection VibratingMascara
·         Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer 
     Meena Herbal Miracle Facewash


Makeup:
·         FOTD: Anniversary Dinner
·         Everyday Makeup Routine: Suitable for Office/Uni(Winter)
·         Color Pop: Orange & Green eye in a wearableway....
·         Goldy nude look Featuring Makeup Academy (MUA)
·         Lipstick swatch
·         FOTD: my favourite daytime look for summer
·         Blue Glam Eyes for EID-UL-FITR 2013
·         Anamika(sonyTV) inspired eye makeup
·         Base makeup: Stage 3: Light
·         Eid-ul-Azha 2013 Look.
·         Eid-ul-Azha 2013 featuring makeup: Black &Pink cut crease eye look
·         Eid-ul Azha/Durga Puja 2013 featuring makeup:Violet & Yellow eye
·         Spring look: nude with teal twist n pop up Lipcolor
·         Base Makeup: Stage 2: MEDIUM
·         Blue shot: Eye look for heavy makeup
·         Base Makeup: Stage 1: HEAVY
·         Magenta Drama: Eye look with bright color
·         Compliment yourself with Lipstick...
·         Red eye: My experiment with red eyeshadow
·         'Durga Puja 2013' featuring Makeup Look &Tutorial: How would I celebrate...!
·         Basic face contouring and highlighting
·         Smokey Look through out the day: GreenStory inprint media(Prothom Alo BD): product list
·         Effortless smoke: eyelook
·         Twist of color: eye look
·         ROBERTO CAVALLI fall 2012 show MAKE-UP
·         Lipstick swatch
·         Eye's full of sunshine : eye look tutorialeyemakeover, tutorial
·         Lipstick Swatch: Fuchsia
·         JLO 'follow the leader inspired look
·         Tutorial: A cheeky Hello Kitty nail
·         Polish n Paint
·         FOTD: something with burgundy
·         Nail of The Day : 26 Apr 2012


DIY:
·         Sour Curd: One simple product for Head to Toecare and Secret of my healthy hair
·         At Home Skin Care routine
·         DIY: ring organizer
·         DIY: eye shadow palette or single eye shadoworganizer
·         DIY: Lipstick Palette
·         DIY: some DIY project of mine


This or that:
·         My Lasik Story
·         ALERT !!! ALL BLOGGER, READER..n.. FOLLOWER !!!Google Reader will be down !!!
·         Gift purchase...
·         Malaysia Haul
·         Collective Haul....
·         Tiny cutie purchase
·         Flormar Haul
·         a haul... !!!
·         Springy flip flops..
·         After long time....starting again..
·         whoops !!!! ....i am a new blogger :)
·         POND's Fan Of The Day(22 march)


My other Bengali articles that I wrote for newspaper and web:
বেছে নিন সঠিক ফাউন্ডেশন
সৌন্দর্যের অনলাইন পসরা
শীতে যেমন সাজ

প্যানকেক মেকাপ সমাচার
BB ক্রিম বনাম CC ক্রিম
শীতের পরিপূর্ণ রূপচর্চা
বাড়িতে ত্বকের পরিচর্যা



Labels: ,